Dallas is a Registered Clinical Counsellor who provides Children's Counselling and Family Counselling for non-profit organizations. She completed training in grief and loss. She also obtained a certificate in Expressive Play Therapy and a Masters in Counselling Psychology.
Dallas volunteered on a crisis line and was fortunate to volunteer with a children’s hospice for 10 years. Through this role, she was able to provide bereavement support to families. Dallas created the program for and facilitated the very first “Youth Bereavement Group” at the hospice. Other groups that she has co-facilitated, have been:
* “Superflex” for children dealing with executive functioning difficulties
* “Children of Greatness” for children dealing with feelings of depression and anxiety
* “Children Who Witness Abuse”
* “Children In Between” for children dealing with divorce and separation
* “Children’s Grief Support Group”
* “Freedom from Abuse in Relationships” for adults
* “Connect Parent Group” for adults
Dallas is passionate and dedicated to making the world a better place and she believes that if children are provided with healthy ways to express their thoughts and feelings this could make a big impact on the future of our world.